February 3, 2013

Avatar: The Animated Series - Weeks Incoming

I decided to write a blog post about one of my beloved TV-Series, which is unique in mostly every way. It's filled with great characters, moments, gags and many more i will discuss in the next parts. I have so much to say about it that my single post turned out to be longer than just a few words. Much longer to be precisely...
I decided to dedicate more posts to this wonderful series and will publish several of them in the next weeks. Starting with next Sunday, the 02/10.



This is the first post and the annoucment. In the next weeks I will tell you a bit of the original series and my thoughts and memories of them in these 4 Posts.
Avatar The Last Airbender - Book 1: Water [02/10]
Avatar The Last Airbender - Book 2: Earth [02/17]
Avatar The Last Airbender - Book 3: Fire [02/24]
The Last Airbender - Movie Review [03/03]

Next i will talk about it's spiritual successor and what is planned in the future for it:
Avatar The Legend of Korra - Book 1:Air (Part 1) [03/10]
Avatar The Legend of Korra - Book 1:Air (Part 2) [03/17]
Avatar The Legend of Korra - What's next? (Part1) [03/24]
Avatar The Legend of Korra - What's next? (Part2) [03/31]

I hope you will like my other 8 posts and have a lot to say as well in the comment section. After that will follow a lot of interview with interesting Self Publishers.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment